Do you suffer from ANY of the following?
• Excessive self-doubt, self-criticism, or fear of other people judging you;
• Trouble accepting or "getting over" things that have happened in your life;
• Intense emotions, including anger, guilt, shame, regret, grief, and overwhelm;
• Seemingly uncontrollable habits like overeating, alcohol abuse, or gambling;
• Frequent worrying about the future or obsessing about the past;
• Difficulty releasing stress, relaxing, or sleeping well; or
• Fighting yourself: "I wish I could stop thinking/feeling/doing ____, but I can't help it."
If so, then you're in the right place, because you're like most of our past clients and millions of others. You can’t control the world around you or what happened in the past, but you CAN control how you respond to them.
One-on-one experience with thousands of clients since 2007 has taught us that most emotional and behavioral problems are actually SYMPTOMS of an underlying thought pattern or habitual conditioning. Much of the health care system targets symptoms, but all that we do focuses on changing the subconscious factors that CAUSE symptoms like anxiety, addictions, and less severe issues.
We empower our clients with education, inspiration, and transformation, three necessary ingredients to produce measurable and lasting results. Sadly, they are often missing from self-improvement interventions or personal development methods, which is why: so many people are overweight, unhealthy, or unhappy; tens of millions suffer from anxiety, depression, or substance abuse; countless psychotherapy or psychiatry patients tend to switch repeatedly from one therapist or medication to another; and most New Year's resolutions fail within weeks.
THEY'RE NOT DEALING WITH THE REAL UNDERLYING PROBLEMS EFFECTIVELY, OR THEY WOULD HAVE SOLVED THEM. Once you understand that obvious statement, you're ahead of the pack.
Below, we offer you an opportunity to take a step towards freedom from the personal issues that you have struggled to overcome.